is a revolutionary technology. This method directly uses the product’s three-dimensional computer data to achieve a prototype of the product based on the principle of layer-by-layer stacking of discrete layers. SLA and SLS are two mature laser China Rapid Prototyping
technologies, and the material used in SLA is mainly photosensitive resin. At Vowin Rapid
, we offer SLA and SLS prototype
in a variety of plastic materials.
The advantages of SLA
- High-precision prototyping with a tolerance within 0.1mm.
- Smooth surface leads to less post polishing.
- Can print product with thin-walled structures.
- A short processing cycle usually only takes around 3 days for completion.
The Defects of SLA
- Limited alternative materials as it requires the use of photosensitive resin.
- The processing material is relatively weak and cannot bear times of disassembling and screwing.
The Advantages of SLS
- Multiple materials can be used with a high rate of utilization and wide application scope.
- A short production cycle usually only takes around 3 days for completion.
The Defects of SLS
- Surface finish quality is relatively poor compared to SLA.
- The precision is lower than SLA in the production of small or high-precise product