1. What kind of molds do you make? Plastic injection mold, Compression mold or something else?
A: We are mainly making Plastic Injection Mold and rubber compression mold. Sometimes we also make die casting molds according to our customer’s requirements.
2. Do you build hot runner plastic molding?
A: Yes. We build hot runner plastic molding and specialized in many different systems, such as DME, Master, Mastip, Hasco, Yudo, Incoe, Husky, etc. The manifold recommended for your tool is selected to meet your individual needs.
3. What format files do you accept ?
A: With our CAD systems we can accept following files: STP, IGS, DXF, DWG, Cad Key PPT, STL, X_T, CATIA, UG files, etc.
4. What kind of steel do you use for plastic molding?
A: We can use any type of steel appointed by customer or popular in the market. Such as P20, 718, 8407, NAK80, H13, S136, DIN 1.2738, DIN 1.2344, etc.
5. Can you make the texture / text / heat-treatment /nitriding for the plastic moldings?
A: Yes, We have long-term cooperated subsidiary factories that do those processes. They are professional and well reputed in our local market.
6. How long is the lead-time for a plastic injection mold?
A: It all depends on the mold’s size and complexity. Normally, the lead time is 25—45 days. If the plastic moldings are very simple and not big size, we can work out within 15 days.
7. How many plastic injection mold machines do you have?
A: We have 40 sets of plastic injection mold machines.
8. What kind of plastic materials you usually use?
A: We are specialized in producing plastic products with the following materials: PP, ABS, PC, POM, PA, HDPE, HIPE, PS, AS, PBT, PET, PMMA, PVC and so on.
9. Can you deliver the plastic moldings or plastic products to our factory?
A: Yes, We have cooperated with many international logistics companies for years. And we have full experience to manage the delivery directly to the client's factory or appointed warehouse.